The Legacy of Drannor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come explore the Legacy of Drannor! Immerse yourself in the land of the orcs, as they allow the humans, elves, and fae of Drannor to inhabit their land.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ahlysaaria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaitaire

Vaitaire

Ahlysaaria Empty
PostSubject: Ahlysaaria   Ahlysaaria EmptyThu May 05, 2016 6:20 pm

Character name: Ahlysaaria

Character age: 110 years

Character race: Drow

Subrace:

Character Background ( Put A background for your character, Typically, it is two paragraphs ): Raised in a temple all her life, or so it seems, Ahlysaaria is has just reached Adulthood as a Priestess. Her diety is unnamed, yet favors peace and nature.

As a fully trained traveling Priestess, Ahlysaaria is able to explore other worlds after another Priestess or more, that is trained to open "Doorways" opens one to another world. Quite often though, Ahlysaaria steps through the wrong "Doorway" and ends up in sticky situations.

Her abilities, if they can be called that, are mostly passive. That is due to her early choice, of trying to foster peace by being an example to others.

Her Abilities:

Visions of the Future: Her brief glimpses of the Future, have almost all ended up being incorrect. A fact she takes great joy in, as she has no real interest in developing this.

Rituals/Rites: Ahlysaaria is able to perform rituals as minor as blessing a harvest, up to a handfasting ceremony. The more intricate the ritual, the longer she must begin to prepare in advance. The effectiveness of rituals will be determined by those involved.

Prayer: Ahlysaaria can pray for herself or others, though major dietic favors may not occur at all, or may be disguised as a smiting. Effects of prayers upon others is to be determined by the person(s) being prayed for.

Personality: An overly friendly female, Ahlysaaria is willing to talk to almost anyone. While she has her deeper moments, she prefers to be carefree and silly. Though she is fiercely loyal to her diety, and her allies.

Last edited by Vaitaire on Sat May 07, 2016 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aikachan
Owner
Aikachan

Ahlysaaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahlysaaria   Ahlysaaria EmptyFri May 06, 2016 2:06 pm

Nothing too crazy on this, So I approve. I'll have Kynna look it over, she'll think she same. As for me, I think you're good to go now.
Back to top Go down
Rayania
Admin
Rayania

Ahlysaaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahlysaaria   Ahlysaaria EmptyMon May 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Love this, so excited to see her IC! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://drannorslegacy.rpg-board.net
Vaitaire

Vaitaire

Ahlysaaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahlysaaria   Ahlysaaria EmptyMon May 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Only Joey has met her ICly so far.. He seemed to like her.
Back to top Go down
Vaitaire

Vaitaire

Ahlysaaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahlysaaria   Ahlysaaria EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:03 pm

Delete Ahlysaaria. She's leaving LoD too. The friend I directed here, I feel, has largely been ignored. So I'm leaving LoD. Good luck with the ALTS and Bots to generate traffic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ahlysaaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahlysaaria   Ahlysaaria Empty

Back to top Go down

Ahlysaaria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legacy of Drannor :: :[ Welcome Center ]: :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: