The Legacy of Drannor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come explore the Legacy of Drannor! Immerse yourself in the land of the orcs, as they allow the humans, elves, and fae of Drannor to inhabit their land.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arisa: Feral Lead Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaitaire

Vaitaire

Arisa: Feral Lead Application Empty
PostSubject: Arisa: Feral Lead Application   Arisa: Feral Lead Application EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 4:53 pm

Sl name: Vaitaire

Rp name: Arisa

Race: Feral Wolf

Please include the link to your character sheet. https://drannorslegacy.rpg-board.net/t24-vai-s-feral-character-sheet

What race are you planning to head? The Ferals

Is it the race you rp? If not, would you consider making a character of the race you decide to head? Yes!

How do you plan on organizing your race? I plan to organize the Ferals based on the types of Feral that are being played. I.E.: Interested Wolves would get help with finding or establishing a pack.

How do you plan on starting rp for your race? Depending on the Feral Players interests, there could be various Racial Events. The first would be a "meet and greet" of sorts as a recurring faction event either on sim or at a neutral area.

Do you have any experience in leading a race? No, but I am willing to learn.

How will you gain players for your races? By interacting with various players, be they of my race or another. Be it IC or OOC, I will do my best to answer questions as well as guide and assist with locating items/avatars.
Back to top Go down
Aikachan
Owner
Aikachan

PostSubject: Re: Arisa: Feral Lead Application   Arisa: Feral Lead Application EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:01 pm

Ok. If no one else goes after this race, then you have it. Give it a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Aikachan
Owner
Aikachan

PostSubject: Re: Arisa: Feral Lead Application   Arisa: Feral Lead Application EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 1:33 am

Ok, looks like you're it! Expect a new title when you get on.
Back to top Go down
Rayania
Admin
Rayania

PostSubject: Re: Arisa: Feral Lead Application   Arisa: Feral Lead Application EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:02 pm

As long as you're okay with these requirements:

• a meeting with the owners and everyone who helped write the race, within Discord. This is so you, as the potential racial mentor, will understand exactly what we want for the race, without any misunderstandings. This is also a chance for you to ask any questions that weren't clarified
  • You'll be the one handling new/potential players, so you will be answering questions in IMs, possibly while rping.
  • You'll be responsible for advertising for your race and race group. At least three times a day is preferred. Seeking Roleplay seems to be the best choice.

If you are, then allow me to welcome you as a staff member!
Back to top Go down
https://drannorslegacy.rpg-board.net
Vaitaire

Vaitaire

PostSubject: Re: Arisa: Feral Lead Application   Arisa: Feral Lead Application EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:33 pm

Will the meetings ever take place? And why are the Admins making changes without telling us Leads anything? I have recently, on Discord, noticed Admins secluding themselves from everyone else. As that has continued to happen, it leaves me wondering how much longer Drannor will be around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arisa: Feral Lead Application   Arisa: Feral Lead Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Arisa: Feral Lead Application
Page 1 of 1